The quest to fertilize an egg is a game of champions, and only one sperm will win (rarely is there a tie). Inside the vagina, there are all forms of obstacles for sperm to overcome to make it up into the fallopian tubes and have a chance at fertilizing the egg. This means that sperm must be in excellent shape if they want to make it to the egg, and this is why deficiencies in the following areas can prevent fertilization from occurring and render a man clinically infertile.
You will have received a semen analysis that noted your sperm count is below the reference range. This means that you have insufficient sperm to make it through the obstacles to fertilize the egg. Under these circumstances, it is unlikely that you will be able to help a woman become pregnant naturally. There is very little on the market outside of vitamin supplements to help with male fertility.
The MenOvance range will treat the following conditions:
- Impotence and erectile dysfunction –
- Absent sperm (azoospermia) – the semen doesn’t contain any sperm. This may be caused by a blockage of the tubes or testicular failure. If there is a blockage, such as varicocele, surgery may be required to retrieve the semen.
- Low sperm count (oligospermia or oligozoospermia) – there is just not enough sperm to bring about conception.
- Abnormal shape (teratospermia) – a healthy sperm is shaped like a streamlined tadpole. Abnormally shaped sperm may have problems penetrating the surface of the woman’s egg.
- Poor motility (asthenozoospermia) – a healthy sperm has a lashing tail which helps it to swim through the woman’s reproductive system. Sperm with poor motility may swim feebly or not at all.
- DNA Fragmentation – where the DNA carried by the sperm head is broken and will not fertilize an egg.
- Hypospermia – reduced seminal volume.
- Leucospermia – a high level of white blood cells in semen.
- Strongly reduces oxidative stress in the sperm to promote healthy sperm production.
The MenOvance range is a proven way to restore male sexual function and fertility back within reference ranges and provide the best quality sperm for insemination, whether naturally or artificially via ICSI. MenOvance formulas have proven, time and again, with before and after semen analyses, that it is capable of strengthening overall male sexual function and restoring sperm count to within reference ranges.
I was devastated. After 3 failed IVF cycles due to my very poor sperm, our IVF doctor suggested we try a sperm donor. We found MenOvance and consulted with Dr. Martin. I used MenOvance 2,3 & 4 for six months and all of my sperm was back to healthy. Our next IVF cycle worked! Two and a half years later we conceived again, naturally. This stuff really worked! Thank you.
I am really glad we tried MenOvance. We found out that my sperm count and motility were low, and that it was the reason my wife couldn’t get pregnant. So we decided to do something about it. After using MenOvance 2 and 3 for 3 months my sperm count went from 2 million to 46 million and motility went from 12% to 58%. We were astounded with the results. 2 months later we were pregnant. Mostly we are glad it worked and my wife and I recommend MenOvance to anyone with sperm issues.
Low Sex Drive
A lack of interest in sex, erectile dysfunction, low libido and general sexual dysfunction can prevent the job from being done at the right time of the month.
Low Sperm Count
You will have received a semen analysis that noted your sperm count is below the reference range. This means that you have insufficient sperm to make it through the obstacles to fertilize the egg.
Low Sperm Motility
You will have received a semen analysis that noted your sperm motility is below the reference range. This means that your sperm does not swim fast enough to make it to the fallopian tubes and greet the egg.
Low Sperm Morphology
You will have received a semen analysis that noted your sperm morphology is below the reference range. This means that your too many of your sperm mutations and the egg rejects them all.
You will have done a Tunel test that confirms excessive DNA fragmentation. This means that the genetic code within your sperm it too scrambled to be accepted by an egg.
There is a lot of argument about how to improve a man’s sperm. There are even more reasons why a man’s sperm goes wrong in the first place.
As a fertility specialist, I see many women who are fertile. These women seek treatment to promote their fertility because their partner is infertile. I am surprised and disappointed at the number of men who have fertility problems but won’t treat it.
Diets for health are plentiful. Can a fertility friendly diet help boost your fertility potential? Let’s fill in the gaps and make life easier for you.