AT INCREASING LOW AMH LEVELS IN WOMEN
Data is collated via blood serum AMH results at three monthly intervals of treatment. ‘Before and after’ blood serum levels of AMH provides scientific evidence for the effectiveness of the formulas.
Between 2014 and 2018, 548 women used the formulas now marketed as Ovance and RPM. All women had confirmed blood serum AMH levels below reference ranges of 1.96 ng/ml and 14 pmol/l. All patients used the treatment for a minimum of three months.
After three months blood serum AMH levels were tested again and compared. Those wishing to continue the treatment did so at three-month intervals for a maximum of nine months. Drop out rate by month three was ten, by month six 412 women remained, and month nine 52 remained to provide results.
How much the Ovance & RPM combination improves AMH levels in women?
How Ovance & RPM performs, compared with variations in FSH levels?
How effective the treatment is to create pregnancies for women using the treatment?
The chart above compares pre-treatment AMH and FSH values. Then shows the average rises in AMH levels. It also shows average drops in FSH levels. The results are gathered from respondents using Ovance and RPM formulas over a six month period.
Form the results, it is easy to see that the higher your AMH levels and the lower your FSH Levels, the more likely the formulas are to work. The lower your AMH levels and the higher your FSH Levels, the less likely the formulas are to work. This data is taken from 362 respondents submitting their hormone results from 2014 – 2018.
How to use this chart.
- Start by finding your FSH range in column 1.
- Then find your AMH range in column 2 or 3. Make sure you select the correct measurement of AMH – either ng/ml in column 2, or pmol/l in column 3.
- Once you have discovered where you sit in the FSH to AMH comparison, start moving to the results recorded in columns 4 – 7. If you have selected AMH measured in ng/ml you can see the expected rise in AMH levels over six months (column 4). If you have selected AMH measured in pmol/l you can see the expected rise in AMH levels over six months (column 5).
- Now move to column 6. This will tell you the average expected drop in FSH Levels over a six month period.
- Column 7 provides an average success rates at the levels quoted. For example > 85% means that 85 out of 100 women will achieve the average results quoted on that particular line. < 10% means that less that 10 women per 100 will achieve these results.
- > means greater than. Example > 45 IU/L FSH means greater than 45 IU/L (International Units per Liter) of Follicular Stimulating Hormone levels measured on your day 3 hormone test.
- < means less than. Example Example < 14 IU/L FSH means less than 14 IU/L (International Units per Liter) of Follicular Stimulating Hormone levels measured on your day 3 hormone test.
- Example +1.7 (0.4) ng/ml means that over six months there is an average expected rise of 1.7 ng/ml with a variation of 0.4 ng/ml above or below 1.7 ng/ml (this is called standard deviation).
- Example: You have a day 3 FSH level of 26 IU/L and an AMH level of 0.3 ng/ml. You would find your levels represented on line 12.
- Interpretation of line 12: 75% of women using Ovance and RPM formula experience a 1.7 ng/ml rise in their AMH levels, with a minimum rise of 1.4 ng/ml and a maximum rise of 2.0 ng/ml (this is the standard deviation from the the average of 1.7 ng/ml). You can also expect a drop in FSH levels of 20 IU/L with a minimum drop of 14 IU/L and a maximum drop of 26 IU/L (once again, the standard deviation from 20 IU/L).
I had been trying for 4 years after having our first child Aiden. When we went for testing my specialist told me I had a very low AMH level. They told me was 0.2. It devastated me when they said I couldn’t get pregnant unless I did IVF. The fact I was 40 made everything so much more difficult. I wanted a brother or sister for Aiden, I never dreamed it would be so hard. And then I came across Ovance. I used Ovance and RPM for 5 months and then used SafeBaby and RPM for 6 months. Ovance and RPM solved my pregnancy problems. Dr Martin suggested taking SafeBaby to prevent any miscarriage. RPM made me feel like I had heaps of energy. After all the trouble of trying to fall pregnant it seemed like the sensible thing to do. I found Advanced Fertility Solutions searching online trying to find out about low AMH levels. I liked the way Dr Martin explained my problem and Ovance was what I was looking for. It made sense and made me think it was the right way to go. I wanted my own baby and I wanted to check my options before doing IVF. Getting pregnant with very low AMH was what I wanted and these formulas did it. They worked for me when my doctors told me I had no hope and had to do IVF. I was pregnant in 5 months. If you are thinking about rushing into IVF try these first! Dr Martin took the time to help me understand my problem and how it came about. I felt like he cared and I’m very grateful. Thanks to him we now have Lucas.
There was nothing wrong with me and I still couldn’t get pregnant. There was nothing wrong with me and I still couldn’t get pregnant. We had been trying to get pregnant for 7 years. I tried everything and did everything the doctors said. I tried Clomid for 6 months, IUI and then 5 rounds of IVF. Two years of following naturopaths and still nothing. Another year of IVF and we were $43000 down so far and no pregnancy. We gave up for 2 years. It was all too difficult and it was ruining my marriage and my life. I felt useless and nobody could tell me what was wrong with me. A friend of mine told me about Advanced Fertility Solutions. She said that Dr Martin helped her get pregnant. She had struggled for some time too and said that was her breakthrough. So I decided to give it a go. I was a little nervous at first. I’d never tried Chinese medicine before so I didn’t know what to expect. I thought they were going to taste yuk but they were fine. Taking 18 pills a day wasn’t such a big deal after the first week. The first thing I noticed was that my periods changed after the first month. Dr Martin said that often happens and not to worry. When they were late I thought I was already pregnant… but I wasn’t. The next month I went back to regular. I was sleeping better, I had more energy, I felt good. My husband said I seemed ‘better.’ I don’t know what was in them but it was doing something. To be honest, if I didn’t have a recommendation from my friend about these formulas I never would have used them. I’m so glad that I did. After 7 years of trying and so much money, 6 months later I was pregnant and now we have little Audrey. We could not be happier. It was a tough ride for me and I didn’t have a lot of confidence. Dr. Martin helped me out. Thank you.
Be a part of our research
Submit your changes in AMH levels.
The data gathered while using the Ovance and RPM formulas may have been impacted by prior or continued use of other supplements during the course of treatment. Patients were allowed to continue existing supplementations that they were happy using longer than three months prior to the course of treatment. Patients using supplementation for less than three months prior to beginning treatment were asked to discontinue use. Adding new elements of supplementation during the treatment periods was discouraged and appeared respected by the patients. We felt that any effects of prior supplementation would be reflected in baseline blood serum analyses prior to treatment.
We acknowledge the possibility that some changes in tested hormone levels may be the result of interactions between existing supplementations and the Ovance and RPM treatment. Though cross-contamination of treatments is a reality in this study, it is also a reality for most studies done on people. Human trials of popular supplements used to treat the effects of low AMH on egg quality are few and conclude negligible differences between subject groups. With these considerations, we feel confident that the data collected and conclusions drawn from the data is a valid representation of the efficacy of Ovance and RPM on AMH and FSH levels in women. Live birth rates during the course of treatment was statistically high for low AMH groups.
New mothers in their 40’s are becoming more common. Falling pregnant in your 40’s is harder than in your 20’s,…
Low AMH is no the end to your fertility; it is a problem to overcome. Low AMH levels are a big problem for IVF…they don’t have to be your problem too. Here are 10 things you should know right now.
Visiting your doctor is the first port of call for most people when sick. Today the idea that “If my doctor can’t help me, then no-one can,” is standard for many people.